~Winter Is Coming~

As we know Winter is near, the leafs are falling, its getting colder, and the birds are beginning to flock away. Its only the start of November, and Winter is actually far away, but that does not mean I can’t talk about. Sense it is getting colder and its rainy a lot. But sense the point of this is about winter lets see what new to come for the upcoming winter.

So what I looked up was when winter started this year, or what we think it will start. So I found that Winter starts on December, 21st. But one of the things I hate about Winter is sense it gets cold the birds (which are my favorite type of animal) have to fly south to where its warmer. But one thing we all know about the Winter times is the U.S.A’s most famous holiday… Christmas.

I don’t think I need to explain what Christmas is, but if you have no clue let give you a small recap. Christmas is a holiday where kids get presents from “Santa Claus” and everyone has a blast. but the original reason we celebrate Christmas is because it’s Jesus’s birthday. Its just celebrating that for the kids would be boring so they came up with “Santa”. I think this years Winter is going to be a good one and I think everyone will have a lot of fun. This is Kellen Signing off!!!

Image result for winter      Winter – Wikipedia

6 Best Iranian Apps for Winter | Financial Tribune 

Winter pictures · Pexels · Free Stock P