Fav Game

My favorite video game…BATTLEFIELD!!!

Its more like a game series. There are multiple battlefield games. My personal favorite being Battlefield 4, which was released in 2013. Many people still play it, like over 10,000 people play it a month. Lets not talk just about BF 4. Let’s talk about the whole game series in general and why its so good. I have 4 battlefield games BF 3, BF hard line, BF 4, and BF 1. By the way, a new battlefield 1 dlc (down loadable content) is releasing soon…

The first battlefield was battlefield 1941 released in 2002 Oct. 11, but recently they shut down all the 1942 severs so no one can play the game anymore. Battlefield got so popular, they kept making more and more games. Battlefield was produced by Dice, Ea, and Frostbite. Battlefield is known from its epic 64 multiplayer combat, it epic levolution and destruction, infantry, and my favorite vehicles!!! Every battlefield game has vehicles relating to the game, sense battlefield is manly a military  game it has tanks, jets , helicopters,etc.

The newest game being battlefield 1 released in Oct. 5 2016, is all about WW1 so it has vehicles that were used in WW1. there are many game modes conquest being the most popular, so i conquest each team has 32 players max and both teams have a verity of vehicles and ways to destroy the enemy, so you have certain parts of the map that has a objective that if one team has most of the objectives they drain the enemy’s tickets or you can just simply kill enemy’s for them to loose tickets. and the team who looses all the tickets first looses the round.

That´s mostly it about Battlefield

I have a question. What was the first battlefield game you ever played?? If you ever played it.

185 Battlefield 4 HD Wallpapers | Back

Los Angeles – DICE

Battlefield – Award Winning First Person Shooter by EA and DICE .