School For a Week

If I was a Principal for a week I would extend the lunch periods from 30 minutes to 45. The reason I would change it to 30 to 45 minuets is because some classes stand in line to get food for a long time, so when they actually get their they have to rush and they don’t get to enjoy it and chat with their friends. Another thing I would do as a Principal would be to organize the grades and classes in a better order, so like I would have the sixth grade classes be mainly be more around the left side, have the cafeteria in the middle of the school with the gym and the library surrounding it. The reason i would have the school this way is because the classes are just thrown and just mixed together and its just a train wreck when you mix all the grades and classes in one big messed up hallways. One last thing I would do as a Principal is I would change the way homework and classwork is done, I think it should all the work should be done on paper and worksheets because. Not everyone has access to computers at home, and not only that it could be very stressful to keep up with all that work on both paper and computers in only like 4 to 5 days, So I think they should either extend the due dates or have less work. And that what i would do as a Principal for a week. 

If I was a teacher for a week, One of the first things I would do is spend more one on one time with each student, for example I would take 10 students per day and spend that time working on their weaknesses. so by the time by the end of the week I would addressed every student in my class. I would then be able to help each one get themselves up to speed with the rest of the class. I think it is important to make sure that no students are left behind. I also feel that its important to make sure no students are well behaved, groomed, and learn how to present themselves in public with their appearance and behavior. I also feel that its important as a teacher to make sure everyone learns to present a positive attitude towards fellow students and school staff. And that’s what I would do as a teacher.  

Image result for teachingHow should we teach reading? — Reading Doctor | Apps

Student Principal for the Day (Gala Auction Item)

School Nutrition Association